Tony BEERDEN : Curriculum or a sketch of my live
Born on March 28, 1947 in Genk, in the Flemish region in northern
Belgium. Baccalaureate from St. Jean Berchmans High School in Genk in
. . . 1996 : arrival in Toulon, married to Nadia El Mrani.
2000 : NICE
2006 : ASSILAH – 2008 : TANGER – 2011 : AGADIR - Morocco
1969: Lieutenant, Logistics Corps, Belgian Armed Forces
1969-1975: Various missions in Germany; liaison with other Armed Forces and with German Ministry services
1975-1977: Personnel management, Defence Ministry computerisation of personnel files
1977-1979: Commander, Transportation Group for NATO General Headquarters
1979: Commanding Technical Officer, Medical Service
1981-1998: Director, Military Centre for Alcohology, Department of
Military Psychiatry, Reine Astrid Military Hospital, Brussels.
- Mission: training, prevention, treatment,co-ordination
- Field: drugs, alcohol, deviant behaviour
- Public: Army, Navy, Air Force, Medical Service, National Police Force
April 1, 1998: Retirement from the Army
Free-lance activities (simultaneously and with authorisation from the Ministry)
1990: creation of ALCOBE, accredited training, counseling & coaching organisation
- in Belgium, 1990 - in Paris from 1991 to 1997 - in Toulon since
1997 - in Nice since 2000 - in ASSILAH – TANGER – AGADIR - Morocco
From 1990 to today: activities in the fields of training, therapy,
consulting and supervision in France, Europe, Morocco and the United
Actually : ALCOBE works Morocco : Tanger, Rabat, Casablanca, Meknes, Marrakech, Agadir.
Academic background and training
- Several levels of military studies.
- Alcohology studies at AREAT (Research and Teaching Association for
Alcohology and Substance Abuse) in Amiens and Aix-en-Provence, France.
- Trainer at AREAT from 1982-1988.
- Criminology studies at the University of Leuven (Belgium) for four
years. Thesis: Calculation of the cost of alcoholism within the Armed
- Social and Political Sciences, majoring in Business at the University of Antwerpen, Belgium
. - University of Leuven (Belgium) Continuing and Adult Education Centre: Trainer's Training for Teaching and Training Adults.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
-Technician,Practitioner, Master Practitioner in two different training institutions
- Assistant to several American trainers.
- Ericksonian Hypnosis, three different schools
- organisation of trainings for therapists and trainers
- development of new applications
- organisation of hypnosis courses.
- Provocative Therapy with Frank Farelly.
- 'NLP in der Arbeit mit Sucht und Co-Abh‰ngigkeit', in Vienna, Austria (NLP and working with addictions and co-dependency).
- 'Innere F¸hrung mit Einheitsf¸hrern' (Leadership for commanding officers), German Defence Ministry.
- 'International Military Psychology Symposium', National Defence
Ministries of Portugal, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Belgium, Great
Britain and the United States.
- 'Specialised training for military school teachers and trainers', Military Centre for Psychology. Participant,
- Secretary for the Ministerial Commission for the Prevention of Suicide and Deviant Behaviour, Belgium, 1982-1997.
- IAMPS: International Association of Military Applied Psychology, research and application of psychology in the military.
- Council of Europe, Pompidou Group: Alcohol and Drug Prevention and Education. Participant and representative for four years.
- National Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism, Belgium, 1980-1991.
- Co-founder of the International Congress 'NLP 2005', international forum for exploring the direction of the field of NLP.
- Creator and co-ordinator of a group of professionals working in the field of health and well-being in France, Morocco.
- Supervisor of social integration teams.
- Projects in progress in training, counseling and medicine and social work in Morocco.
- spoken and written : French - English - German - Flemish (Dutch)
- notions - Italian
- presently learning : Classical Arabic, spoken and written - Moroccan